A Varitey Of Miles
Variety Child Learning Center is a 501 (c)(3) not for profit center providing special education programs for children who reside in Nassau, Suffolk and New York City, with developmental and learning disabilities, including autism, along with programs and support services for families.
I am honored to have Variety involved in Ben’s life. He is just one of many children that has had the opportunity to grow and prosper at this amazing school. The staff has never ceased to amaze me at how far they will go to make an impact on his life.
I didnt want to just run my Half Marathon on Oct 6th, I wanted to make sure I had a purpose. I want to run every mile in honor of this amazing school that has changed Ben’s world.
Please help me to raise $1300 for this amazing school. The funds have been earmarked for the purchase of new iPads for the students to use.
It is very easy to help me reach this goal! There are three ways to donate:
1. Donate online In section 4 write in “Variety of Miles”
2. Please make Checks out to Variety Child Learning Center and write “Variety of Miles” in the memo field. Checks can be mailed to:
47 Humphrey Drive
Syosset, NY 11791
- All donations will receive recognition here at MommyInPieces.
- Donors of $100 or more will have their name on a special shirt that I will be wearing during the race.
- Donors of $100 or more will have their name on the Wall of Honor at Variety Child Learning Center for a year.
- Laura O.
- Elizabeth N.
- The Krams Family
- Gina R
- Katie A
- Rick B
- Christine M
- Gina G
- Jackie B